This is a repeating eventaugust 3, 2017 5:45 pm
On Wednesday and Thursday, August 2 and 3, from 6:00 - 8:30 pm, "The Saybrook Swashbucklers," that nefarious band of pirates known to troll the CT River sail alongside and
On Wednesday and Thursday, August 2 and 3, from 6:00 – 8:30 pm, “The Saybrook Swashbucklers,” that nefarious band of pirates known to troll the CT River sail alongside and come on board The Becky Thatcher Riverboat. After they threaten the passengers and sing a few sea shanties – will Captain Paul be able to save the day?
– Arrive at Essex station by 5:45 pm for boarding and departure at 6:00 pm sharp!.
– Following a short train ride to Deep River Landing, board the Becky Thatcher for a 1.5- hour cruise down the Connecticut River.
– Train brings you back to Essex Station approximately 8:30 pm
– Food and beverage service are available at the fully stocked bar (Due to our liquor permit, no BYOB permitted)
– Tickets are $45.00 for adults, $30.00 for children. Advanced tickets recommended.
(Wednesday) 5:45 pm - 8:30 pm
Essex Steam Train & Riverboat
1 Railroad Avenue, Essex, CT 06426
Essex Steam Train & Riverboat1 Railroad Avenue, Essex, CT 06426The Valley Railroad Company, operating the Essex Steam Train & Riverboat, has been serving the lower Connecticut River Valley since 1971. Our company’s mission is to keep alive the rich mechanical, industrial, and transportation heritage of our state through the ongoing operation of vintage steam and diesel locomotives, passenger coaches, and the facilities and infrastructure to support these. We welcome visitors from throughout the state of Connecticut, the New England region, and from all over the world to ride our railroad, relax aboard our riverboat, and visit our unique facilities.