This is a repeating eventaugust 17, 2018 6:00 pm
Enjoy live music while sailing down the Connecticut River during a gorgeous sunset at Essex Steam Train’s annual summer concert series, Music on the Riverboat. Offering four nights of music
Enjoy live music while sailing down the Connecticut River during a gorgeous sunset at Essex Steam Train’s annual summer concert series, Music on the Riverboat. Offering four nights of music on the Becky Thatcher riverboat on select Fridays this summer, this is one fun and unique live music series you don’t want to miss.
Pick your favorite act from the schedule or, better yet, attend all four! June 22nd brings Loups Garou, July 20th features Basically Blues, August 17th is a returning favorite, Rock Solid Alibi, and the series closes out on September 14th with Seat of our Pants.
• Board the train at Essex Station at 6:00 p.m. for a 6:15 p.m. departure
• 2-hour cruise down the Connecticut River aboard the Becky Thatcher riverboat
• Bands perform between 6:30-8:30 p.m.
• Train returns to Essex Station approximately 9:00 p.m.
• Food and beverage service are available at the fully stocked bar (No BYOB permitted)
• Due to the time of day and duration of the cruise, Music on the Riverboat is not recommended for children under 10.
Join Essex Steam Train & the crew of the Becky Thatcher every month this summer – dance the night away in front of a beautiful natural backdrop during the Music on the Riverboat concert series!
Essex Steam Train & RiverboatPam Amodio, firstname.lastname@example.org, 860.767.0103 1 Railroad Avenue, Essex, CT 06420