A beautiful Saturday afternoon in mid-Spring, the perfect time to take a walk around the neighborhood with the kids, with your boo, or by your lonely poetic self. Lyric Hall
A beautiful Saturday afternoon in mid-Spring, the perfect time to take a walk around the neighborhood with the kids, with your boo, or by your lonely poetic self. Lyric Hall has its doors open, balloons and color pop out, are those people in costume?!? And what do you know…
It’s a HARRY POTTER POP UP FESTIVAL!
Inside are all manner of magical wares, creative, handmade items touching your whimsy and delighting your childlike sense of wonder. Musicians strum their original wizard rock tunes in the other room to a gathering of dancing wizards.
Day turns into night, and anticipation builds for a rocking concert from touring wizard rockers from all over the country. The butterbeer is pouring, friendly faces abound, and the night ends in a dance explosion that you’ll remember for a long time to come…
- stop by the front of the house for all your magical wares and handmade items!
- FREE and open to the public, all ages
- acoustic performances throughout the day
- get a picture taken with your favorite characters
WIZARD ROCK SHOW
- featuring Hawthorn & Holly (NC), Ashley Trix & the WZRDS (CT), Errand of Mercy (NY)
- plus a special set of improv comedy troupe, Harry Potter & the Brilliant Suggestion!
- sorry kids, 21+
- tickets $15
(Saturday) 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Lyric Hall Theater
827 Whalley Avenue, New Haven CT 06515